Summer events you shouldn’t miss in Fort Lauderdale
If you plan to be here this summer, we can show you some amazing summer events you shouldn’t miss in Fort Lauderdale. Beaches, culture, and summer events make Fort Lauderdale a very famous place in Florida. This is the “Venice of the United States”.You can do so much here like shopping on Las Olas Boulevard for example. Some people like the romantic gondola rides on the canals and some enjoy the historic riverfront.
This is a great place for a visit and even better to move and live here. If you are moving this summer, you should prepare well. We can show you later how to do it – just in case you are not sure.
Wine & Food events you shouldn’t miss in Fort Lauderdale
Visitors in this area can sample a wide range of cuisines, from Caribbean and South American to Southern favorites and even fresh-caught fish. Keep reading and stay updated on all the upcoming foodie events in the greater Fort Lauderdale area :
- Las Olas Food & Wine Festival – this is a festival that happens at the end of the spring and at the beginning of the summer. Fort Lauderdale closes a major thoroughfare so they can welcome thousands of food lovers who flock to the area. You can see here a lot of award-winning chefs. You can also spot some of the best restaurants and even popular fast food joints hosting together with the annual Fort Lauderdale Food Festival.
- Pompano Beach Seafood Festival – Foodies in the greater Fort Lauderdale area can expect to find pretty much everything from some of the best and most famous Maryland crab cakes to Louisiana crawfish. If you like fritters and shrimp you can find some of the best ones caught fresh in the Gulfstream at this long-running spring and summer seafood festival.
- FemAle Brew Festival – Attending this festival in Huizenga Plaza is a must for all beer lovers. To celebrate women in the beer industry, there is a wide variety of craft beers on tap as well as a variety of food and entertainment options.
- Dine Out Lauderdale – In August, Fort Lauderdale’s top restaurants, chefs, and cuisine will be honored during a celebration that takes place during the summer. Dine Out Lauderdale offers three-course gourmet dinners for $35 or $45 that feature specially created menus.
All of those will lower the stress of relocation. Foodies love Fort Laudardale. There are more food festivals here this summer we just picked the best and the most popular ones.
Even if you have just made an at-home spa you will want to get out and enjoy these events. Regardless of where you live in the city, music lovers of all tastes will be able to enjoy a wide range of musical styles being performed in a variety of venues this summer. Festivals and events in Greater Fort Lauderdale draw the best performers from across the continent, reinforcing the local culture. We have a few of them to show you so you can check them out this summer :
- Island City’s The Mystery of Irma Vep Jun 29th
- Open Mic and Jam also Jun 29th
- Disney on Ice Frozen & Encanto – the best even for the kids again on Jun 29th
- The Masked Singer Live Jun 30th
- Friday Night Sound Waves July 1st
- Music in the Park at Gulfstream Park Village July 1st
- Mermaid Aqua Burlesque Show July 1st
- Squad House – Ultimate Influencer Tour July 7th
- Music in the Park at Gulfstream Park Village July 8th
- Rupaul’s Drag Race July 8th
- Music in the Park at Gulfstream Park Village July 15th
- Anthony Brown will be performing on July 22nd
- The INPERIENCE | illusionist Todd Sinelli July 29th
4th of July in Forth Lauderdale
As you well know the Declaration of Independence was ratified by the Continental Congress on July 4, 1776, paving the way for the 13 colonies to become independent nations. There will be parades and fireworks, as well as backyard barbecues, all over the country to celebrate this fact.
In July 1776, the population of the newly independent state was estimated to be 2.5 million people. On this Fourth of July, an estimated 326 million people will call the United States home. Fort Lauderdale makes sure that we all know why this day is so important. Gulfstream Park will have the most spectacular celebration. Many restaurants with gardens will open their doors to locals to celebrate this “the most American” holiday. If you are leaning to relocate here before this holiday you will be able to enjoy everything this place has prepared for the famous date. If you are in a rush make sure to call 247logisticservices.com to help you to get there quicker.
Moving to Fort Lauderdale before summer
If you are planning to relocate here you should do it right now before high temperatures hit. Also if you move now you will be able to enjoy all summer events as soon as you unpack. Of course, unpacking and settling in is not as easy as it sounds. It takes a lot of time to do it properly. If you leave it to experienced pros, it will be faster of course. Hiring professional movers has a lot of benefits. This is just one of them.
Hiring professional movers
Moving can be a stressful experience even after we just showed you some of the best events you shouldn’t miss in Fort Lauderdale. Professional movers are essential for moving heavy items and ensuring the safety of your belongings. As a bonus, hiring movers will save you both time and money. They can do all of your heavy lifting and unloading. Here are some of the (best) reasons why you should hire a moving company:
- Before they move your house, they’ll pack it up
- Everything will be loaded and unloaded at your new residence by them
- It is safe to say that they will transfer your valuables in a timely manner
- Rather than worrying about packing and unpacking, you can devote your time and energy to other tasks while they handle the relocation