Orlando is a beautiful city in Florida that has a lot to offer to residents and tourists. It has many theme parks and most people working there. Tourism is one of the main industries here. But, it is not the only one, because Orlando is industrial and technology center of FL. Orlando lifestyle is probably different than you used to, but it is fun and exciting.
Orlando welcomes many tourists
Living near the beach is relaxing and the weather is amazing. Besides beaches, Orlando has plenty of lakes (more than one hundred). With so many tourists, traffic is often crazy, it is one of the disadvantages. But, the good thing is that public transportation covers the whole metropolitan area.
Housing is very affordable, and if you are moving to Orlando with a family, you won’t have a problem with finding a family house or problems with paying it. Costs of living in Orlando are very affordable (about 6% lower than the national US average), as almost every city in Florida.
In Orlando, there are a lot of students because of UFC (half of the residents have a bachelor’s degree), young professionals, kids, and seniors too. It is a city for everyone. Orlando, FL will offer you benefits when living here, and the lifestyle is exciting, fun, and you will feel like a child.
Orlando lifestyle – what’s to know before moving there?
You should hire the best movers in Orlando to take care of your relocation, and then after booking them, do research and explore the city.
- If you want to live near the Disney world or you have kids, move to Celebration or Windermere. As you can see, you cannot be bored here.
- Pick the neighborhood according to your lifestyle because Orlando has many different suburbs for everybody. For example, if you want to be in the center choose Thornton Park, Lake Eola Heights, or College Park. If you want a suburban life you should choose Winter Park, Hunter’s Creek, Oviedo, or Lake Nona.
- Theme parks are one of the major attractions in Orlando and thousand of people work here. After work, people love to spend time here with family and friends.
- Living in Orlando will save you money because Florida has no income taxes.
- People in Orlando take food seriously and it is delicious especially seafood. You will be surrounded by fresh food when in Florida.
- When it comes to food, Orlando has plenty of restaurants where you can try different types of food and enjoy it.
- You must visit Universal Studios, Disney World, Legoland, Seaworld, and Merlin Entertainment after moving to Orlando. Use this opportunity to do fun things you never did before.
- The weather will make you be outside most of the time. Rain is not common, so you will enjoy the sun while relaxing on the beach and drinking cocktails which is a part of Orlando lifestyle.